Stock Number: SV850
Tonalin® is the licensed brand name of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA is a an omega 6 fatty acid that was first discovered in the early 1980s. Research shows it has many postive effects on health. Tonalin® CLA is made through a proprietary process that converts the linoleic acid derived from safflower oil to conjugated linoleic acid.
- Important essential fatty acid.
- From Tonalin CLA - the premier brand of CLA made through a patented process.
- Sustains lean muscle mass.
- Supports dieting goals when associated with diet and exercise.
- Supports healthy body composition.
- 1000 mg of Tonalin® per capsule.
Weight (in ounces): 8.1
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules in the early morning and one (1) to two (2) capsules in the late afternoon.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule(s)
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.