Stock Number: SV2528
Vitamin B-6 is a very important building block for amino acids. It serves many different functions in the body including helping to protect red blood cells, releasing cellular energy, and keeping the immune system functioning smoothly. According to studies, the typical American does not get the daily recommended dosage of this important vitamin.
- Essential to energy production.
- Helps in producing red blood cells and keeping the immune system healthy.
- Aids in keeping homocysteine levels down.
- Key to nerve and muscle cell health.
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Weight (in ounces): 3
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.