Stock Number: SV818
Alfalfa is one of the most mineral-rich plants known. This super food is high in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, calcium and phosphorus. It is also rich in phytoestrogens and contains the eight essential amino acids. Because the minerals are in a balanced natural form, they are easily absorbed by the body. If you are looking for an alternative to a mineral supplement, alfalfa is a great choice.
- One of the most mineral-rich plants we know.
- Rich in phytoestrogens and contains eight essential amino acids.
- High in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, and also provides some calcium and phosphorus.
- Carefully selected and dried using a process designed to preserve its naturally occurring constituents.
- Each vegetarian tablet contains 550 mg of alfalfa.
Weight (in ounces): 6.7
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet, four (4) to six (6) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.